FW: Shambhala Institute program coupon

Masud Sheikh masheikh at cogeco.ca
Thu Dec 2 07:55:02 PST 2004

Dear all,

I attended the summer program of the Shambhala Institute of Authentic
Leadership (Halifax, Nova Scotia) in 2003.

I enjoyed and appreciated it. They have offered an additional "alumni
referral" discount.

I am forwarding the note about it. If someone is genuinely interested, and
has additional questions, please free to email me at my personal ID.

There is an early bird discount as well. Unfortunately, it is only until
December 3, which is tomorrow.

However, if you can commit soon after that, it may just be possible to make
a case for the discount to be applied

Take care,

Masud

There is something called learning at a rather small level of organisation.
At a much higher gestalt level, learning is called evolution - Gregory
Bateson