Global Open Space on Open Space next month in Goa, India!

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Thu Aug 26 16:37:57 PDT 2004

[to register for the Open Space on Open Space - September 25-29 in Goa,
India:
http://www.openspaceworld.org/wiki/wiki/wiki.cgi?GoaConferenceRegistrati
onInfo ]

Dear friends of the OS Community :

As Lisa mentioned, we can hardly wait to welcome you to India and to
Goa. We plan to make the 12th OSonOS memorable in many ways.

As you know we have appointed the Travel Coroporation of India as our
Professional Conference Managers. They will help us ensure that you are
received at the airports in Mumbai and Goa and seen off as well. They
will be asking for  confirmation of your arrival and departure
information.

TCI will have a Travel Desk at the Venue and will help meet all your
travel needs. They are also offering tours within India to some great
locations. (Tour and contact information is given below.)

Pre & Post Conference Tours.

Golden Triangle of India (Delhi / Agra / Jaipur). Visit the Historic and
Elegant Capital of India - Delhi, the Agra City which is World famous
for the Greatest Monument of Love - Taj Mahal, and finally Jaipur - the
land of chivalry and knightly prowess, of pink palaces and sun-baked
forts, of preening peacocks and a proud colourful people.

Kerala - Gods Own Country, sprawling sands of pristine beaches,
crisscrossed by endless backwaters, swaying crowds of emerald palms,
dense jungles of magic spices. All detailed by the hand of God.

Aurangabad - A Historical city. Visit the world famous Ajanta & Ellora
Caves, The replica of Taj Mahal - Bibi Ka Maqbara is worth watching.

Contact : Mr. Rajan Naidu

             Official Conference Managers

             Travel Corporation of India Pvt Ltd.

             Chandermukhi Bldg. Nariman Point.