Unintend Consequences, Collateral Damage and Truth Telling

EVERETT813 at aol.com EVERETT813 at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 11:21:02 PDT 2004

In a message dated 8/22/04 1:10:41 PM, fundaokan at superonline.com writes:

> Maybe the question is " can we open more space in our hearts for conflict
> and respect those who are in conflict?"
>
>  Lisa's and Harrison's reactions reminded me the difference between male&
> female dealing with conflict.
>
>  I am new to OS and am not as experienced as many of you but I am still
> writing my opinions wishing that I can also share my
>
>  OS experiences in a near future.
>

>  greetings from Istanbul, a very beautifull,chaotic city, full of conflict.
>
>  Funda

A mystery and a frustration.   Because I thought this discussion thread of
such importance, I have been copying and pasting it into a document to be saved
in my OS files.   I was able to highlight, copy and paste all but the above
post.   I can highlight it fine, I can copy it fine (maybe, I don't really know
what is on the clipboard) but when I go to "paste", I get a "thunk" sound and
no words.   Tried it several times, several different ways, no luck.   Any
computer wizards out there who can explain this?   And, maybe Funda has
discovered, accidently, a copy-proof form of posting??   Just a wild thought.   btw, I
retyped Funda's above post into the saved document, so it is there anyway.

I have some nascent thoughts on this thread but they have to do with C
onsciousness, authenticity and spiritual energy infusion into the Space and are still
in chaotic form.   If they coalesce in any useful pattern or fashion, I'll
post.

Be well,

Paul Everett