Poetry contest

Jeff Aitken tzimtzum at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 16 22:02:02 PDT 2004

I have just returned from a weekend without email (it was great, not just for that reason)

And because I am just now reminding you about our poetry collecting, I extend my deadline to tomorrow, August 17, at midnight California time. If you want to post a poem to the list, please do so now!

I will collect the poems that have been posted, and prepare them for display.

Jeff
California