looking for Digital video of OS event

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sun Aug 15 20:03:59 PDT 2004

G'day Zelle - there has been a great little vide/cd (about 5 mins) produced
of OSonOSinOZ (the 2002 gathering at Marysville, Victoria) by David Smith
from Melbourne - his email address is
<mailto:imaginac at bigpond.net.au>imaginac at bigpond.net.au
or try Brian Bainbridge at the OS Inst of Australia
<mailto:briansb at mira.net>briansb<mailto:briansb at mira.net>@mira.net
Good luck with the movie - look forward to seeing the outcomes
Brendan