A request for support

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Tue Aug 10 20:10:23 PDT 2004

Thanks so much for this beautiful story of connecting, Peggy - this has
warmed my soul on this cold, wet and wintery Australian morning and
inspired my desire to keep spreading the good news about the OS global
community and the Practice of Peace - my sense of this community is that we
have created a 'rich nutrient environment' in which to experience a new
paradigm - a vision and enactment of how we can 'be' with each other and
seek to address the needs of a world in transition.

A very appreciative Brendan