Renewing the Social Evolution of Humanity (was: Renewing the American Experiment)

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 4 16:52:56 PDT 2004

Artur-- I appreciate your thoughtful reflections and comments on this
piece and agree with most. I particularly liked your concept that there
should be an ETHIC that can resonate with everyone of good mind and
heart. I would suggest that this is not far from a sense of spirit that
some would call G(g)od.

Be Peace--BJ