OS after a speaker

Brendan McKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Tue Aug 3 20:04:28 PDT 2004

This combination has worked well for me too Zelle - calls to mind another
conference I facilitated last month - a local archdiocese annual clergy
conference - where the previous year's participant evaluations had asked
for 'more rigorous intellectual input and better processes for engaging
with each other' - so we had day one of the 'rigorous intellectual input'
in traditional style and format - well received and got folks really
buzzing (within the confines of their nests) and then days two and three in
OS - where the buzzing was given great humming capacity and they engaged
with each other in a wonderful flow of energy....
Peace to all
Brendan