OST with lawyers?

Therese Fitzpatrick theresefitz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 12:32:03 PDT 2004

I have never done an OS with a group of lawyers but I am a lawyer.

Romy seems to think that lawyers will feel encouraged if they could be told
of other OS for lawyers and that might be true.  But I just want to voice a
gentle reminder that lawyers are just people and I don't think doing OS with
lawyers who are experiencing OS for the first time should be any different
than any other kind of profession.

>From: John Rapp <john.rapp at peithene.com>
>To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
>Subject: Re: OST with lawyers?
>Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 02:23:41 +1000
>
>Hi Romy, Gail - and All,
>
>I am that lawyer from Baker & McKenzie (based in Singapore); now
based
>in Seattle - and glad to help in any way I can.
>
>Gail even has the exact title of the mtg correct.  I couldn't have done
>this without her.  It was a wonderful success.
>
>John

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide!
http://dollar.msn.com