Footprints in the Wind/sm 502

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 25 13:38:54 PDT 2004

                     Footprints in the Wind/sm # 502

                              ooOOOoo
  o                                                                o
      There is a secret place we come from where we are
      already one. It is that place that gives us our
      exciting diversity and freedom and joy and growth.
      From there we go out, to there we return. We breathe
      out, we breathe in: all one respiration. It is our
      heart place, our cor and core. It tugs at our center,
      it pushes us out to help one another. Let us act and
      be. Let us be different and one. Let us interplay.
      Out in the open in this secret place.
  o                                                                o
                              ooOOOoo

   Please pass it on to someone who touches your heart place.

                              :-Doug.

   By Douglas D. Germann, Sr. c Copyright 2004, Learning Works,
   Incorporated. All rights reserved. Easy reprint permissions:
          Doug at FootprintsintheWind.com or 574/291-0022,
          or P. O. Box 2796, South Bend, IN 46680-2796.
         Archived at http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com
   Please publish in your print or electronic periodical, with the
                            above info.