Fwd: Semler's story

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Wed Aug 18 15:23:24 PDT 2004

Below is the URL for a wonderful story about what is probably and open
space organization that doesn't know about open space! Enjoy! Be Peace
--BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"The path of violence moves from sharp to sharper to sharpest, while
the path of nonviolence moves from gentle to gentlier to gentliest."
-- Dwarko Sundrani, last active disciple of Mahatma Gandhi

Begin forwarded message: