Footprints in the Wind/sm # 500

Douglas D. Germann, Sr. 76066.515 at compuserve.com
Wed Aug 18 09:36:14 PDT 2004

                     Footprints in the Wind/sm # 500

                              ooOOOoo
  o                                                                o
      To my good friends--

      Many of you have written anticipating an especially
      significant Footprint in the Wind/sm # 500.

      Then a dear friend wrote and made the choice easy.
      She has for years been doing breakthrough work to
      help people with Alzheimer's feel part of life again,
      to discover that they matter. Yet she is finding
      doors closed because she lacks credentials. Here is
      the glimpse that came to me as I struggled with her
      closed doors:

      Credentials are a crutch for those who would rather
      not think, examine, question themselves and find out.
      Credentials are a door to close not open. Opening
      doors for the work is the further work of the ones
      who would do good work.

      Perhaps you have some ideas to help. Let me know and
      I will pass them on to her.
  o                                                                o
                              ooOOOoo

   Please pass it on.

   By the way, I have a blog here and you can add your own thoughts:
http://www.footprintsinthewind.com/forum/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=blog

                              :-Doug.

   By Douglas D. Germann, Sr. c Copyright 2004, Learning Works,
   Incorporated. All rights reserved. Easy reprint permissions:
          Doug at FootprintsintheWind.com or 574/291-0022,
          or P. O. Box 2796, South Bend, IN 46680-2796.
         Archived at http://www.FootprintsintheWind.com
   Please publish in your print or electronic periodical, with the
                            above info.

   If you want on or off this list, please reply to this address.