RE.Open Space in Zimbabwe

toke toke at interchange.dk
Wed Aug 18 01:38:42 PDT 2004

Dear Michael

thank you for your work on the world map.....it is a great tool.

I have just added myself and paypalled you the 35 €

There are open spaces happening in Zimbabwe now several practitioners
you of them Marianne Knuth - the founder of the kufunda village
www.kufunda.org

We have done several open space thereand art of hosting training - I
was there in April - going back in January
- and Kufunda village uses Open space as a basis for much of their
work.....

I include Marianne as well in this mail

may be good to add that Zimbabwe to the map as well

hope to see you somewhere down the line

many greetings

- toke

Den 18/8-2004, kl. 8.20, skrev Pannwitz, Michael M:

> Dear Zachary,
> if you have a look at
> http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
> you will see that Lebanon and Jordan are not yet among the listed
> "open space" countries...which does, of course, not necessarily mean
> that open space technology has not been used in those countries.
> Would you like to have East Timor added to the os-list of countries?
> You might also want to add the Tetum material to the
> www.openspaceworld.org
> site, I think there is material in 16 languages there already.
> And, of course, you are invited to include yourself in the Open Space
> World Map.
> It has been online for a few hours now and so far some 15 plus people
> have already included themselves (Spain, USA/PDT and USA/EDT,
> Germany, Denmark, Netherlands, France, UK (Scotland)...more will
> follow, I am sure!)
> Greetings from Berlin
> mmp
>
> On Tue, 17 Aug 2004 13:36:00 -0700, Zachary Metz wrote:
>
>> This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>>
>> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C48499.CEAA7049
>>
>> Dear Open Space people,
>>
>> After several years of being connected to the Open Space community
>> without electronic interaction, I have finally taken Lisa Heft's
>> advice
>> and signed on to the OS list. My first note is a query: Does anyone
>> have
>> contact with people using Open Space in Lebanon (or Jordan)? I have
>> facilitated several Open Space gatherings in Iraq in the recent past,
>> and I will be doing two more next month, and I am looking for people
>> in
>> Lebanon and other neighbors to connect with to share information and
>> resources.=20
>>
>> By the way, I will soon be writing about the Open Space experiences in
>> Iraq for those who have an interest. I also just had the supreme
>> pleasure of facilitating a one day Open Space gathering in East Timor,
>> so if anyone needs materials in Tetum (the language of the country),
>> please let me know.
>>
>> Thanks in advance, Zachary Metz
>

> Michael M Pannwitz, boscop
> Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
> FON: +49-30-772 8000   FAX: +49-30-773 92 464
> www.michaelMpannwitz.de
>
> Check out the new Open Space World Map
> www.openspaceworldmap.org

> http://www.openspaceworld.org/oslist

*******
Toke Paludan Møller, InterChange Aps
INDIVIDUAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL LEARNING
THROUGH HOSTING MEANINGFUL CONVERSATIONS
Phone +45 7020 1335  - Mobile  +45 2616 6919
http://www.interchange.dk
Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark