Call for Stories

Vliex, Carla (cvl) CVL at tg.nl
Tue Aug 17 02:41:43 PDT 2004

Hi Peggy, catching up with all the emails and found yours form late june.

I tried to combine AI and Open space with Unicef in former Yuguslavia. I told this story on the list, must be somewhere feb, march 2003. If you can't find it, you coulkd contact me (I don't if  I saved a draft).

wishing you all the succes with your project

Carla Vliex

drs. Carla Vliex, senior adviseur

Twynstra Gudde
Postbus 907