OS Facilitator's uniform?

Phil Culhane pculhane at magma.ca
Tue Aug 3 09:38:55 PDT 2004

Greetings all.

I write today out of curiosity to know - do you have a "standard" uniform you wear while
facilitating OS events? I've tended to basic black (something simple) because black
attracts energy (attention, when you need it), but also disappears (like I do, once the
agenda starts flowing). Dressing in a solid helps me stand out, simplifying logistical
elements of the OS (e.g. "When do we serve them lunch?" "I don't know - go ask the guy in
the black" and very basic things like that).

I don't pretend to suggest that a clothing choice would demonstrably alter the outcome of
an event, but I do wonder whether some clothing choices might be more 'useful' to the
process.

Thanks for any thoughts you offer.

Phil Culhane