HIV/AIDS Workshop

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Apr 28 20:30:44 PDT 2004

Hello -

Chris Corrigan said:
< If Lisa Heft is not on your personal contact list, she should be.  I'm
hard pressed to think of someone who has more experience than her with
HIV/AIDS work and Open Space.>

Thank you dear Chris.  Yes, Henri and I have already had a lovely
brainstorming (or should I say 'thought showers', as I recall is used in
some other countries?) session to help him identify who might be
interested in his workshop and to chat about some of the current issues
regarding HIV/AIDS...

And by the way if anyone any of you know would like some basic
information on HIV/AIDS, there are of course great sites on-line but
also feel free to see and use the papers in Spanish and in English on
basic definitions, immunology (how the body's immune system fights
disease), virology (how HIV damages the immune system) and parent-teen
communication on AIDS at my website (how do parents and children talk
about HIV and also a research paper on a parent-teen communication
study): www.openingspace.net - click on "Papers" and then on "Health"...

Take care, all and warm wishes, Henri, for the success of your marvelous
workshop,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator