Audio book plan

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Apr 20 13:13:32 PDT 2004

just to be clear... i know virtually nothing about this process... i
just downloaded the software christy mentioned and was able to give her
a few pointers about finding a setting or two on her apple-type
computer.  so i hope that there will be others who can guide pc-users on
how to do this.  m

--

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates