Open Space in Kenya

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Mon Apr 19 06:04:44 PDT 2004

Toke and Thomas -- thank you for sharing your current and upcoming work in
Africa.  This is for the two of you:

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed
by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you
did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the
safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails.
Explore. Dream. Discover." ~ Mark Twain

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!