Talking Book -- Next Steps?

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Sun Apr 18 14:28:08 PDT 2004

WOW! I'm impressed. Following right in the steps of our previous Global
Chaordic Publishing. Now if the technology doesn't overwhelm we should have
a marvelous creation. I really like the idea of all the different voices
from all the different places. Pretty much like Open Space. Carry on Folks!

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: