What is the Question?

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Fri Apr 16 21:12:55 PDT 2004

In my experience the Givens help frame the container.  In my preparation
with the sponsoring team, I have an intention to "see" the givens as we
facilitate the very important "question" or theme -- they are a pair.  At
the very least if we are inviting people to share their opinions, feelings
and suggestions, it seems respectful to me to let them know where those
opinions, etc. will be shared.  If there is a budget involved or an approval
process -- stating it in the beginning gives me a starting point.  I love
how often a given is stated -- such as there is no budget -- and many in the
group find the budget before the OST meeting is over!

Have a lovely weekend, all.

Judith Richardson, MA
Coaching & Consulting
Optimizing Performance, Potential and Profitability
www.ponoconsultants.com
www.emergentfeminine.com

Subscribe to our newsletter at www.emergentfeminine.com

Check out www.emergentfeminine.com for special programs and new products!