Opening Space for a Closing World

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Thu Apr 8 15:54:50 PDT 2004

Harrison-- Your gallery of photos is awesome! Thanks for sharing it
with the list. Photography has been a large part of my life, too, And
in a former life, I also dabbled in water color painting. The subjects
you seem to be drawn to in nature - wood, what lands and crawls on
wood, water and creatures it attracts - are what appeal to me as well.

Appreciatively --BJ

BJ Peters
"Helping to keep space open in a world seeming to close it."