Opening Space for a Closing World

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Apr 7 01:35:33 PDT 2004

hello julie, so good to see your words here!  so, maybe you want to
release your questions to the local universe?  this sounded an awful lot
like an invitation waiting to happen, you know?   got a cordless
microphone?(!)  mh

Julie Smith wrote (something like this):

>We have so many, many wonderful staff and parents, and our children
>
>are blossoming in all kinds of amazing ways. Goodness abounds.
>
>And still, we must do

better to keep from being pulled apart, losing our cohesion, feeling
frayed, frustrated
and misunderstood, and unappreciated.

>How do we help this community we love make the journey from where
>we are now to a place of more mutual understanding, regard, and purpose?  How
>do we tap our enormous reservoir of intelligence, love, and intention
>for the greater good of us all?  How do we, as a community, engage in
>that energizing, invigorating, inspiring dance on the spiral of
>expanding consciousness?  And how do we do all of that in ways that

support and inform the lives of all children?  This is what we want to
find out on Saturday, May 1st.
Please join us!

--

Michael Herman