the Big Dump

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Tue Apr 6 15:23:34 PDT 2004

Good luck -- but you really don't need it. The folks are already there. And
the only thing to keep in mind is just be your (authentic) self. If you are
nervous, that's OK. If you miss a line . . .not to worry the folks will
figure it out. Being yourself is the most important thing.

harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20845
Phone 301-365-2093

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: