is it still open?

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Apr 6 10:37:54 PDT 2004

not so fast, mister... <grin> this seems to fit any org that measures
success primarily in money terms and 'combats' the tide with more and
more detailed plans, limits and controls.  all kinds of organizations
are prone to measuring abundance and refining controls.   seems one of
the benefits of colonization... everybody can catch the king's cold.  if
this story doesn't work for the orgs you're in, then clearly they
haven't been properly colonized!

Chris Corrigan wrote:

> kerry napuk wrote:
>
>> How did we end up in red ink and small type?
>>

> Seems that is a bigger question about the future of the corporate world!
>
> (sorry...)
>
> :-)
>
> Chris

> Visit: