is it still open?

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 10:12:15 PDT 2004

Harrison

I am very wary about expectations.  Because expectations usually are
based on fantasies and rarely are realised, they are barriers to
experiencing the "here and now"  and do not allow for surprises.  I
never forgot the Law of Reciprocal Expectations:  Negative
expectations produce negative results, positive expectations produce
negative results.

We prefer to tell sponsors that the process always works, sometimes
better than others, because all events are not the same.  When people
deal with the future and escape the baggage of the past, most
everyone is positive when writing on blank paper.    As most people
want a better and positive future,  let's explore what that would
look like and how we can get there.  Why let expectations and givens
limit possibilities before we even start working together?

How did we end up in red ink and small type?

Kind regards

Kerry