Fwd: AW: Open Space experience with African countries

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Tue Apr 6 01:26:27 PDT 2004

the map loaded okay for me, romy... using mozilla browser.  i can tell
you that mali is blue!  so somebody 'round there's got a few ost
tricks.  i suppose mmp will know who that would be.  good luck!   ten
days of nvc... yes, i guess that would be an intensive.  might even
change your dna.  goodness!  m

Michael Herman
Michael Herman Associates
300 West North Avenue #1105