not receiving anything ....

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at boscop.de
Mon Apr 5 02:39:42 PDT 2004

Dear Romy and you others that suffer from ....
Nor did I receive my own mails I sent to the list even though the
distribution of my mails was acknowledged as usual.
Checked the archives...there they all are.
Hmmm, a case for our helper in need Michael H (hi there)
mmp

On Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:05:40 +0100, Romy Shovelton wrote:

>hi there
>
>I haven't received anything from the OSLIST for the past 3 days or
>so....  which is unusual
>
>I seem to remember some folks having this prob' recently
>
>I'm working on a Mac, using the Apple Mail prog.....   Might it be
>siffting out the LIST stuff?  Tho' that would be odd, 'cos it would
>normally put things automatically into the Junk box rather than
>stopping it coming through.
>
>can anyone help?
>
>thanks in advance
>
>Romy
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de
www.openspace-landschaft.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.