Why do I not get anymore list mails?

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 16:28:14 PDT 2004

Hi, Mayke, I did get your e-mail.   I have had only a handful of messages
from the OSList since Friday afternoon.   I've noticed in the past that many seem
to be away from their computers on the weekend.   And in western Washington,
where I live, it has been such a beautiful spring weekend that e--mails are
far less compelling!

Don't know why you have gotten none, but I do know that some of mine have
come from addresses I did not immediately recognize as being OSList members.

Hope your mailbox is filled soon!

Joelle