Open Space / Open List / The Public Domain

Harrison Owen hhowen at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 05:10:34 PST 2004

Therese - please be my guest. I thought I was dealing with a
misunderstanding, and obviously you were off on flights of fancy. Cool. As
for the edit/delete function on this Listserve, I believe the answer is no.
but somebody with greater learning will have to answer. I do know that when
you use something like Confer/Caucus you can edit and delete to your hearts
content.

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20845

Phone 301-365-2093

Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com <http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives Visit: