Registrar request - clarification

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed Apr 28 20:34:57 PDT 2004

Hmm.. Upon looking at my last message asking for a Registrar, let me
clarify:

You can do this from your home/office (wherever you sit at your
computer) - all communication with the Goa team will be via email and
you won't have to travel to Goa until the action OSonOS (maybe be sure
you are there before the other participants arrive so you have time to
set up and greet those late-paying colleagues).

I did not know if that was in any way unclear.

And the reason it has to be someone based in the US is because the
telephone number for authorizing the transactions is a US toll-free
number, only 'callable'
from the US (hmmm - can Canadians call a
what-I-think-of-as-US-toll-free-number?)

Sorry for any fuzziness,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator