What the bleep do we know?

BJ Peters bjp1 at cox.net
Mon Apr 26 10:56:59 PDT 2004

Dear Friends and Colleagues-- This film is an extremely creative
combination of documentary (with spiritual physicists and neurologists)
and story to illustrate consciousness and the power of mind.

The way they describe a change in patterned thinking applies to OST,
NVC, AI, and many other ways we bring spirit into our work.

I highly recommend seeing it with family, friends, colleagues who will
engage in dialogue afterward.

Best --BJ

BJ Peters
bjp1 at cox.net
602.279.4805

"Without doubt, there would be no need for faith."