convergence

kerry napuk k at napuk.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 10:19:09 PDT 2004

Kim & Raffi

We are able to get into action planning if we have 1.5 days,
allocating at least 90 minutes for planning  to a common format and
leaving a few minutes for each project leader to report on their
action plan.  We open the marketplace on the second day, inviting
participants to "adopt" a priority voted in the previous day to
convene an action planning session OR any other action that moves
someone to lead a detailed planning session.  We also encourage the
planning team to create a list serve for all team members to continue
working on the project and report progress to other projects after
the event.

Cheers

Kerry
Open Futures