Open Space in Kenya

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sat Apr 17 14:16:05 PDT 2004

Dear friendes in Open Space
It seems I will be going to Kenya some time in September. Of course I
already found a treasure from the discussions on the list about experiences
and in Africa and also in Kenya. I will visit some local friends in Malindi
close to Mombasa and am thinking about the possibility to do some work
whilst there. Opening space, offering OS training or just meeting with
people interested in Open Space or whatever. I would appreciate any ideas or
contacts!
Warmest regards to all of you!
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com