PoP across Nets

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 09:00:14 PDT 2004

I noticed this mail from the Transcend PoP network. I would like to ask:
on our list-serve do we have anyone who feels that they are actively a
part of both OST and Transcend? If so , could they give us occasional
updates on what Transcend is doing or is looking for joint support on?
But most of all can we know who you are in case we have an 'across'
question at some future time?

Extending this: I am very curious about how we multiply PoP across
networks each of which has something special to bring. Also where the
greatest PoP network are in bookmark and terms of founding origin

PEACEBUILDING, CONFLICT TRANSFORMATION AND POST-WAR REHABILIATION,
RECONSTRUCTION AND RECONCILIATION - www.transcend.org

A 3-Days Intensive Training Programme/Workshop
April 23 - 25, 2004

Peacebuilding, Conflict Transformation and Post-War Reconstruction,
Reconciliation and Resolution (PCTR 2004) is designed for UN staff,
international diplomats, practitioners, political leaders, policy
makers, committed community and social activists, and organisations
working in areas affected by conflict, violent conflict, and war, as
well as countries and regions in post-war situations.

Building upon experiences in peacebuilding, conflict transformation, and
post-war reconstruction, rehabilitation, and reconciliation from around
the world, the programme is both policy and practice-oriented. The
training is skills and knowledge intensive, and is structured in such a
way as to take up and address within the programme the concrete
challenges and issues faced by the participants and the organisations
they represent, both in the field and in their organisation, programme
and project design.

The PCTR New York programme will address conflicts in:

. Israel-Palestine
. Somalia
. Afghanistan
. Iraq