choice, style, independance and what is unique

daniel lebel lebelland at paradise.net.nz
Fri Apr 9 14:25:52 PDT 2004

re the archives
it is nice to know they are there
like you all
and we could re write them over and over until the end of time
and more will come
be born
so there is some attachment
and sentimentality

I stand up in front of 45 people last week and say the first thing
hello
second thing
thank you
and then
I am nervous.

It's okay to be vulnerable, out there maybe out of control
who are  we trying to fool?

and re lurkers
no such thing, cute catchy but sloppy, sophist
it implies a standard
i was thinking about art this morning which got me started on this and it
occurred to me that the art that i refer to in the context of art history is
the art that i know of
picasso, manet, degas and on and on
what about all the art that was destroyed, lost, screwed up and never
appeared on the 'screen'
it happens all the time
art that is
life