Fwd: AW: Open Space experience with African countries

Romy Shovelton romys at compuserve.com
Tue Apr 6 01:03:30 PDT 2004

Hi all

I shall be in Mali in August, for a ten-day intensive training on NVC
(nonviolent communication) with Marshall Rosenberg.
Apart from taking time to play with camels (one of my real loves!)....
and visiting the Dogon peoples if appropriate.... I'm wondering
whether anyone has been opening space in Mali?  guess I can look at
mmp's map for a start?

xxx Romy

Begin forwarded message: