back to work...

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Apr 5 15:42:30 PDT 2004

friday morning's messages are beginning to be delivered here.  with luck
the few that have come will be joined by the others.  so we get back to
work here, all together.  or at least i hope that we will be shortly, as
soon as the bsu message shooter catches up.

meanwhile, in response to therese's deletions query, i have now heard
back from the bsu folks.  they have made it clear that while deleting
messages is technically possible, it is a bit of a dangerous process,
not an automated one, but somehting that would require working directly
with the archive log files... and which i am guessing that none of us
are really wanting to wade into, and also that we as a group don't want
anyone messing with, as a wrong move could shut down the whole list.

so it seems that on that one we simply revert to one of our favorite
mantras...  "whatever happens is the only thing that could have..."
what's done is done and we now direct our energies and actions toward
making a future... building on all the past, ups and downs, thrills and
spills, and the rest that we have and have recorded here.

onward, then... and i'm going back to work here too.

and btw, i'll just say that hho's little photo archive is well worth the
trip.  a whole 'nother view of a beautiful open space.
http://www.ho-image.com

best for now, m

--

Michael Herman