Fw: [searchnet] Call for Articles

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Apr 1 21:01:43 PST 2004

fyi...

----- Original Message -----
From: AlbanB at aol.com
To: future search
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 3:23 PM
Subject: [searchnet] Call for Articles

What's happening in Large Group Interventions?

We need your help!!!  Billie Alban and Barbara Bunker are editing a special issue of The Journal of Applied Behavioral Science to be published in early O5. We are interested in new developments in the use of large group interventions for organization and community change.

Here are the types of articles we are looking for:
  a.. Innovative use of these methods
  b.. How methods have been combined, or adjusted to meet a specific needs
  c.. New methods
  d.. Different and unusual client groups
  e.. Cross cultural use
  f.. Use of interactive technologies with these methods

Deadline for the first draft is August 15, 2004

Please, email or call us if you want to discuss this, or know someone we should talk to.

Billie Alban                                                                Dr. Barbara Bunker
Albanb at Aol.com                                                 Bbunker at ascu.Buffalo.edu
860-242-9662                                                               716-881-2166

Post messages to: searchnet at list.nea.org

Want to leave the list? Type this text in your To field:
searchnet-off at list.nea.org

The administrator of this list is Corene Williams (owner-searchnet at list.nea.org).

You are currently subscribed to searchnet as: peggy at opencirclecompany.com