News from OSI-France

Dominique Proudhon dominique at dproudhon.com
Tue Apr 6 13:08:17 PDT 2004

Hi everyone,

A quick message to let you know that we held last week the first Open Space on
"Creating the French Open Space Institute":

10 of us met in Paris on March 31st and agreed on status, basic principles, and
an initial plan of action to build the Institute. The status should be
registered and the French OSI officially born by the end of April.

Proceedings are posted on our new Wiki Web:

http://www.openspaceworld.org/network/wiki.cgi?InstitutOpenspaceFrance

It is all in written in French at this time, but I can translate it to English
if some of you are interested.

Thanks to this list for your initial support!

All the best,

Dominique Proudhon

Dampierre

38470 Notre Dame de l'Osier