happiness

Lynda Moe humana at paradise.net.nz
Sun Sep 28 15:27:34 PDT 2003

Hi Alexander et al

I'm questioning how happiness can be related to an external environment such
as work when to me it is an inner state of being.  I believe true happiness
wouldn't be affected by any external reality.  For most of us we do let the
external reality affect us because we're emotional beings operating in a
dualistic ego based reality.  Will we ever achieve true happiness in this
reality ... maybe we have to go beyond into a different reality.  Which
makes me wonder if we can ever write about true happiness in relation to the
external environment.... guess it depends on how you define happiness.

Just a thought.

Lynda

Lynda Moe
PO Box 19008