SV: Ideas wanted for book on happiness at work

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Sat Sep 27 03:38:41 PDT 2003

Hello Chris ,
And million thanks!
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor"
Anåsbergsvägen 22
S-439 34  ONSALA
Tel & Fax 0300-615 05
Mobil 0706 - 89 85 50
eva at epshumaninvest.se

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: OSLIST [mailto:OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU]För Chris Corrigan
Skickat: den 27 september 2003 10:49
Till: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Ämne: Re: Ideas wanted for book on happiness at work

Hi Eva:

You can learn more right here:

http://www.globalchicago.net/wiki/wiki.cgi?OpenSpaceTech/InvitingOrganiz
ation

That's the link to his book which is online and downloadable.  We use it
substantially in our OST practice workshops that we have been offering
all over the place.  The book is a compilation of Michael's writing and
the thoughts and musings of many others, woven together into a story of
evolution and invitation in organizations.  The "quadrants" story begins
here:

http://www.globalchicago.net/ost/invitingorg/18evolution.html

It's lovely.

Chris