SV: wings

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Mon Sep 22 09:28:26 PDT 2003

Thank you ”Yudi”, the wind has certainly been blowing all day here so you do
have strong impact!
Thanks for sharing – I can actually se you and the bird breathing together
in my imagination.
“Fly on the wings of love” was the song that won the European song context
for some years ago

:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar