Conversing about..."the right conditions" (fwd)

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 12:46:51 PDT 2003

dear alexander,

i appreciate what you are saying. i believe your words have great value.
but, there are many many things that i confront regularly that i cannot
appreciate, nor do i feel it appropriate to appreciate: torture and other
violations of human rights.

fortunately, many of us enjoy a life where such terror is nothing more than
a distant grief. for all too many people, it is not distant at all.

let us stay grounded in the reality of the whole and not of a certain
portion.

respectfully,

john engle

Sitentenet : http://eksperyansla.info

Site : http://Lexperience.info

Patisipe nan konvèsasyon sou entènet la sou Espas Ouvri ak Wonn Refleksyon
- voye yon mesaj a :
reseauforumouvert-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp