Photo's OSONOS 11

Marei Kiele MareiKiele at web.de
Wed Sep 17 04:42:00 PDT 2003

Dear Michaël,

your pictures are wonderful!!!

And I appreciate very much your giving it to us all.

May I ask you one more favour?
Is there any possibility to download them all at once despite by clicking on the small one, then waiting for the big one to appear and then downloading it?
(As you can guess my laptop is not on the highest technological standard and it takes sooo long to do all this).

Best wishes,
( I will look out for a photo of you - I only took a few and they are just being developed.)

Marei