Talking stick reaches India

Linda E. Laddin lelhk at netvigator.com
Fri Sep 12 19:57:06 PDT 2003

Dear Malay and All,
You are so right about making flexible plans when visiting India.  Leave
some extra time for seeing some of the wonders of the world.  Just one
example of a side-trip: fly one hour from Bombay to Aurangabad.  From
there, visit the caves at Ajanta and Ellora, the most amazing ancient
sacred places you'll ever see.  There are so many human and cultural
wonders in India that we will be spoiled for choice.  Not to mention the
food.  I always gain weight in India so diet before you get there!
Looking forward to OSONOS in Goa!

Linda E. Laddin
Wise Resources Limited
Hong Kong