holding space

Meg Salter meg at megsalter.com
Thu Sep 11 10:04:16 PDT 2003

Dear Eva - and all
Why is it that sometimes we realize how inter-connected we all are more in
times of horror?
May your sense of peace be big enough to hold this huge conflict as well.
I too was 'doing an Open Space' on Sept 11/01 - and did find that somehow, I
could expand enough to hold space for all that was happening. Indeed, many
of the participants found that they were experiencing a hightened sense of
reality on that day.

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
(416) 486-6660