Long time lurker seeks OS input

Peter or Esther PeterEsther at Charter.net
Wed Sep 10 06:05:07 PDT 2003

Dear Douglas,

Thanks for that insight. We have communicated with a Quaker friend that
suggests that we give them a try as well. In in-depth conversations with
her about it we came to the conclusion that they were more medative and
less vocal than we were looking for. Nevertheless, two invitations
cannot be overlooked. Is your experience that the Quakers/Friends have
Open Space components to their meetings?

With appreciation,
Peter and Esther Fisher