SV: 6 new facilitators

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Wed Sep 10 04:42:03 PDT 2003

Yes, I know Tatiana Brook as we were at the same group of learning workshop,
she asked me to help her in organizing FS next year, so she did not try
herself to facilitate it, yet, and also she is trying to organize another
workshop, so I asked her, why did not she look if OS could work for her as
well, so we are talking.
best wishes
elena