timing of OSonOS 2004 & recommendation for future planning of OSonOS's

toke toke at interchange.dk
Tue Sep 9 00:23:31 PDT 2003

HO Lisa, Helen, Malay and Janet and co.....

Some morning thoughts on this issue - Simultaneous workshops  and
happenings is the way of open space, isn't it?

Cooptition - co creation - trusting what wants to happen from within
are practices that I find very helpful, useful and joyful in becoming a
citizen of open spaces....

all I feel I need to be is myself the timing comes naturally.

who know what needs to happen anyway!

good winds this rainy soft morning at the lake in Denmark

- toke