A new member of the list

fremy cesar fremycesar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 8 11:13:09 PDT 2003

Hi Peggy,

Thank you ! I am very nice  to meet you too.  Really, this is a good
experience for me because I had the opportunity to see the power of Open
Space Technology. I am very exiting to see how we have bult a great cominuty
around the world for working togerther for social justice and peace in the
world. I believe that these experiences will help me in my work  in Haiti
that needs alot this kind of metodology.

Once again, thank you very much Peggy for your support.

Fremy

http://www.eksperyansla.info